Tuesday, October 8, 2013

My Favorite #AddaWordRuinaChristianBook Tweets


It's no secret: I like Twitter. I am occasionally guilty of using too many hashtags, and I especially enjoy getting in on different hashtag trends. Despite wanting to join in on the occasional hashtag hilarity, worthy hashtags are often few and far between. Most of the time the trending hashtags are inappropriate or simply awkward. Yesterday I was pleasantly surprised when a generally wholesome and incredibly hilarious hashtag popped out of nowhere:  #AddaWordRuinaChristianBook. I was even more pleasantly surprised this morning to see that this trend was still going strong.

Here is a just a small sample of some of my favorites:


















Publishers and authors are also getting in on the action:







What do you think? Hilarious? Overdone? What were your favorites?


No comments:

Post a Comment